Tapestri Pipeline v2
27 Jan 2021
- Data Loading and Processing
Uploading FASTQ files is now as easy as dragging and dropping files from your computer or importing files directly from Amazon S3 or Illumina BaseSpace.
Reduced processing times.
Processing files with larger cell counts.
- Improved User Interface and Streamlined Workflow
- When starting a run, there is no need to create a sample. Select the Pipeline, genome, panel file, and FASTQ files. And, then start the run.
- Review Results
- We now generate a downloadable Run Report that contains all the information for DNA and DNA + Protein runs, including sequencing metrics, amplicon performance metrics, and numerous visualizations.
- Algorithm Changes
.h5 file generation in addition to .loom files
New ADO calculation
4-lane sequencing support
Bug fixes and parameter tweaking
- Protein data analysis
Tapestri DNA Pipeline v1.10
17 Nov 2019
- Improved barcode correction: We implemented a more stringent validation of barcode structure to reduce the % of reads incorrectly assigned to cells. A consequence of this is a marginal increase in the % of reads rejected (due to errors in both the barcodes in a read) and a marginal decrease in the number of cells found.
- Change in Cutadapt version: The Pipeline now uses Cutadapt v2.3.
- Runtime improvements: We made significant runtime improvements in several steps of the Pipeline. You receive the same results but much faster than before – up to 40 % faster for NovaSeq data.
- Addition of barcodes to .loom files: The .loom files now contain the cell’s barcode information. This enables you to use the .loom files directly for copy number and loss of heterozygosity (LOH) analysis using the tapestri R package.
- More informative error messages: Error handling has been improved to show appropriate messages to reduce the time spent on troubleshooting.