Tapestri DNA Pipeline uses BlueBee’s high-performance genomics platform to allow customers to process single-cell DNA sequencing data generated on the Tapestri Platform.
Tapestri DNA Pipeline: From FASTQ to variant calls
- Streamlined data analysis from FASTQ files to annotated VCF files
- Targeted and accurate SNVs and indel variant calling
- Create multiple data output files that seamlessly plug into Tapestri Insights, the tapestri R package for genotype-to-phenotype multi-omics analysis, and other third-party software packages
Main input/output files
- FASTQ files in compressed format (fastq.gz) generated from Illumina MiSeq, HiSeq 2500, HiSeq 4000, or NovaSeq 6000 runs
- Panel .zip file from Tapestri Designer in a compressed format that provides a user-defined set of targeted positions, such as the Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) panel
Primary output files
- LOOM file – Used in Tapestri Insights
- VCF in compressed format (vcf.gz) – Used with third-party software platforms
- Report file in PDF format – Summarizes sequencing metrics and outputs the total cell number
- Barcode read distribution file – Used in the tapestri R package for SNV, CNV, and protein analysis
Note: For a complete list of output files, refer to this article.