Mission Bio Support Center
v1.4.2 31 July 2018
- Multi-sample support – Track subclones across samples, even when variants/subclones are not present in some samples.
- VCF and LOOM files now contain records for all sites and are significantly larger due to the addition of all sites
- Existing LOOM files are still compatible.
- For multi-sample analysis, rerunning the analysis is required.
- Improved variant annotations – New annotation service enables access to over 30 public genomic databases to quickly identify relevant variants.
- Ability to export filtered cells and variants data to CSV or .loom files enables additional analysis outside of Tapestri Insights.