Sometimes when Mission Bio releases a new version of its software, users must delete their cookies and cache before the new functionality will work correctly. We know this is an inconvenience for our users, so we want to make it as painless as possible. Instead of deleting all your cookies and cache, follow the instructions below for your browser to delete only Tapestri Designer cookies:
Google Chrome (OS X and Windows)
- Select Preferences for OS X and Settings for Windows from the Chrome menu.
- Click Privacy and security in the left panel.
- Select Site Settings.
- Under Permissions, click Cookies and site data.
- Click See all cookies and site data.
- In the Search cookies field in the top-right corner, type in Designer.
- Click the trash can to the right of designer.missionbio.com.
Safari (OS X)
- Select Preferences from the Safari menu.
- Click Privacy.
- Click Manage Website Data…
- Type in Designer.
- Select Remove.
Mozilla Firefox (OS X and Windows)
- Select Preferences for OS X or Options for Windows from the Firefox menu.
- Click Privacy & Security.
- Scroll down to the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Click Manage Data…
- Search for Designer in the Search websites field.
- Select designer.missionbio.com.
- Click Remove Selected at the bottom left of the page.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click Remove.
Microsoft Edge (Windows)
Microsoft Edge does not provide a way to delete specific cookies. You must delete them all.
- In the top right corner, click the menu button.
- Click Settings.
- Click Privacy & security on the left side.
- Under the Cookies section, select Don’t block cookies.
- Restart Edge.
Internet Explorer (Windows)
Internet Explorer does not provide a way to delete specific cookies. You must delete them all.
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Under Settings ->Advanced, select Accept All Cookies.