v2.0 20 May 2019
Tapestri Insights v2.0 Key Highlights:
- Makes analysis more intuitive through an improved UI,
- Supports non-human genomes,
- Accepts region-based Tapestri Designer .csv files for the whitelist, and
- Includes performance enhancements and bug fixes.
Specific improvements include:
- Variant Viewer: The Variant Viewer is no longer controlled by the selection in the Variants Table.
- Fish Plot Export: A legend was added identifying the subclones.
- Whitelist Support: Support whitelist .bed files with optionally included allele information in the fourth column. The whitelist supports chr/Chr/chromosome/Chromosome in the .csv file instead of only chr.
- .tap Files: Added new metadata fields to the .tap files, including cells and variants after filtering.
- Navigation Bar: Added more metrics to the navigation bar. Filter data for Load Samples and Selected data for Review Variants.
- Advanced Filtering: Added a maximized view for easier analysis.
- Redesigned Panel: Changed the UI to an accordion-style view for the three panels.
- Variant Viewer: Added a full-screen view. In the legend, added color swatches to the left of the subclone/sample and redesigned the controls.
- Bar Plot: Redesigned the visual.
- Fish Plot: Implemented a new version.
- VAF Numbering: Added support for one decimal point for VAF values in the Variant Review table.