v2.1 16 Jul 2019
Tapestri Insights v2.1 Key Highlights:
- Includes an analysis Summary Report with sequencing metrics, VAFs, subclone population, and visualization,
- User customizable colors for subclone visualization,
- Exports histograms of QC filters,
- Subclone data is now included in exported data, and
- Includes performance enhancements and bug fixes.
Specific improvements include:
- Remove analysis: It is now possible to remove a recent analysis by clicking the red x button.
- Summary Report: Created a report that includes sequencing metrics, advanced filter histograms, single-cell genotyping (VAFs of selected variants and clones detected), and a fish plot. It directly exports to a PDF.
- SNP_INFO Exported File: All columns from the Variants Table, whether visible or not, are exported. They are listed in the order displayed in the table.
- Heat Maps and Fish Plots: These are now turned on by default. Fish plots now allow users to select colors.
- MS Windows Display: Insights supports high DPI support, making the display better.
- Maximizing Sections: The sections can be maximized by clicking in the section header instead of on the icon.
- Variant Display: The Variant Viewer now only displays the selected variants in the Variants Table.
- Variant Review Export: Only the visible columns are exported.
- macOS Mojave: Insights runs on Mojave.
- Bug Fixes:
- When exporting a .csv file, the first three columns are no longer blank.
- Saved files now include the whitelist if one was selected.
- The subclone color no longer changes after deselecting a subclone. Each subclone is assigned a unique color.