Tapestri Insights version 2.2 does not feature an in-app scaling function that lets you downsize the native text size, which leads to scaling issues of the graphical user interface (GUI).
Change the Scaling Priority from App-driven to Windows-driven:
- Right-click on the Mission Bio Tapestri Insights logo on your taskbar.
- Right-click on Tapestri Insights, then select Properties.
- Select the Compatibility tab.
- Click on the Change High DPI settings button on the bottom of that page. Then select
the checkbox that says Override High DPI Scaling Behavior.
- Under the Scaling Performed By: dropdown menu, change it from Application to System.
- Close Tapestri Insights and relaunch the program.