Tapestri Pipeline v2 generates an .h5 output file, which is a multi-omics file format stored in a structured HDF5 file. This file can contain data for one or more runs. Each run can contain data for one or more "assays," where each assay contains data for a different analyte. The .h5 file is used as an input to Tapestri Insights v.3. .h5 files consist of the following details:
- Metadata like the run name, panel name, panel size, sequencing metrics, and ADO details.
- Assays – 1 assay for per analyte:
- DNA variant data, which is the same data used to generate the .loom files and can be used for SNV-based analysis.
- DNA read count data consists of the barcode read distribution matrix that is used for analyzing copy number changes.
- Protein read count data DNA + Protein runs.
- All barcode data is the read count information for all the barcodes and not just the barcodes called as cells.