You can now download multiple Tapestri Pipeline output files via Command Line Interface (CLI) and save time.
To download multiple output files, follow these instructions:
- Click the Run Name to open the Run Details page for that run.
- On the run details page, click the Output Files tab.
- Select the checkboxes to the left of the file names of interest. For selecting all output files, select the checkbox to the left of the table column File Name.
- Once the files are selected, click the Download icon to the right of "x Files Selected." The Batch Download screen will appear containing curl/wget links.
- 'curl' links are recommended for both Windows and macOS devices. 'wget' links are recommended for Linux. Click Copy to clipboard to copy the links.
- Open the CLI on your device, Command Prompt in Windows and Terminal in Mac, and paste these links. This will start the download process.
By default, the files are downloaded to C drive on Windows and /Users/username on the Mac. You can change the default location to your preferred directory and then paste these links.