Firmware 3.14 and above allow for the Tapestri Instrument to run both v2 and v3 chemistry. The current chemistry setting is always shown in the top right corner of the screen. Ensure you have selected the correct chemistry version prior to preparing biological samples.
To update the firmware, view Updating Tapestri Instrument Firmware for v3 and v2 Chemistry
To change the chemistry setting follow these steps:
- Turn on the Tapestri instrument.
- From the home screen, tap the ? icon to enter the help screen.
- Tap the middle of the screen (firmware number) three times. Three additional buttons will appear.
- Press "Select Chemistry Version"
- Press either "v2 Chemistry" or "v3 Chemistry"