Clicking the View Panels button from the Tapestri Designer home page takes you to the Catalog Panels page where you can explore the current catalog panel designs.
The pre-selected tab lists the DNA catalog panels.
The top four panels are experimentally verified and Ready-to-Ship. These are followed by the predesigned targeted panels that are Built-to-Order. These panels have not been verified in a lab.
Click the Protein tab to access the catalog protein panels.
Catalog Panels Dashboard
The dashboard lists the following information for each catalog panel:
- Panel Name: The name of the panel.
- Panel Type: The type of the panel, whether the panel is Ready-to-Ship or Built-to-Order.
- Genome: The genome of the panel.
- # Targets (DNA only): The number of targets in the panel.
- # Amplicons (DNA only): The number of amplicons covering the targets.
- % Coverage (DNA only): This number describes how well the amplicons cover the targets.
- # Antibodies (Protein only): The number of antibodies in the protein catalog panel.
- Validated: True for panels that have been validated in a lab. False for panels that have not been validated.
- Last Updated: The date of the last edit to the panel.
- Search: To search for specific panels, type the criteria into the search box. You can search for:
- Panel Name
- Panel Type
- # Targets
- # Amplicons
- % Coverage
- Details: Click the panel name to open the catalog panel details page and view additional information.
- Sort: Sort the panels by any of the columns in ascending or descending order by clicking the header name.
- Download Results: Click on the three vertical dots next to the Panel name to download the results.
- Copy Targets (DNA only): Click on the three vertical dots next to the Panel name to copy the targets and start designing a new custom panel. Only the targets are copied, not the amplicons.