Create custom single-cell DNA panels for your research needs.
- Tapestri Designer User Guide - Best Practices and Troubleshooting
- Tapestri Designer User Guide
- Introduction to Tapestri Designer
- What is Tapestri Designer?
- Create a Mission Bio account
- Log in
- What is a catalog panel?
- Inventoried vs Predesigned catalog panels
- Blood cancer-focused vs Solid tumor-focused panels
- Panel summary page
- Panel details page
- Downloaded Designer files
Targets and Amplicons
- Designer output files overview
- File: [panel-id].amplicons
- File: [panel-id]-amplicon.bed
- File: [panel-id].bed
- File: [panel-id]-coverage-summary.csv
- File: [panel-id]-design-summary.csv
- What should the reference FASTA file format be?
- What does the error message "Invalid file format" mean?
- What should the BED file format be?
- What does "Validated" mean for catalog panels?
- Why is my custom panel target invalid?
- Which mm10 chromosomes are supported?