Tapestri Pipeline requires a protein panel file to create a DNA + Protein run. In addition to the TotalSeq™-D Heme Oncology Cocktail catalog protein panel file that Tapestri Pipeline provides, you can upload your custom protein panel and create runs.
The supported file format for protein panels is a UTF-8 encoded comma-separated values CSV file. The EU semicolon separator (“;”) and any other file encoding will not work.
The panel file must contain the 3 mandatory column headers followed by the respective data:
|0034 anti-human CD3
Download the sample file template.
If the protein panel file has been downloaded from BioLegend, please ensure to modify the column headers by following the instructions below to match with the Tapestri Pipeline file requirements and then proceed to upload the panel to Tapestri Pipeline to create DNA + Protein runs.
- From your BioLegend XLS file, copy the columns Specificity, Barcode sequence, and Gene Name to a new Excel file.
- Rename the column headers as follows:
- Rename "Specificity" to "ID".
- Rename "Gene Name" to "Name".
- Rename "Barcode sequence" to "Sequence".
- Save the file as CSV (comma-separated values) with text encoding as UTF-8.
You can now upload this CSV file to Tapestri Pipeline for further processing.
Note: If you ordered custom AOCs from BioLegend, you will have access to their datasheets. Collect the data from those datasheets and create a custom protein panel CSV file by following the specifications mentioned above.
- sample-protein-panel.csv87 Bytes