- How do I remove high molecular weight products in my library?
- What is the recommended storage temperature for primer pools?
- Why do I have to remove oil from my emulsion tubes?
- How do I remove excess primer dimers?
- Can Tapestri Platform detect mitochondrial DNA?
- Which cell-counting method should I use?
- How long can I store my emulsions before proceeding?
- How long can I store Tapestri libraries?
- What if I load too many cells per μL onto the cartridge?
- Why is 1 sample partitioned into 8 tubes after Barcoding?
- Can I proceed if the volume of the 8 tubes are uneven?
- What are the DNA concentrations for Tapestri libraries?
- Which thermal cyclers should I use for Tapestri DNA?
- Can I use Tapestri reagents for bulk-control experiments?
- Can multiple samples be processed simultaneously?
- Can I replace emulsion collection tubes/gel loading tips?
- What if the Bead volume is > 120 μL after Barcoding?
- What causes low emulsion quality, how do I identify it?
- What causes low emulsion volume in the collection tube?
- Why are DNA concentrations low/high after first PCR?
- How long from sample to sequence-ready libraries?
- Does DNA concentration correlate with cell number?
- When should I pool my technical replicates?
- Why are concentrations low after Library PCR?
- Should I run a control for my unknown patient sample?